- Lose weight. Review all existing contracts and compare with competitors. It may be worth switching or renegotiating.
- Spend quality time with friends. Some people call it networking others an excuse to play around. Either way you get to enjoy the company of friends, deduct some expenses and grow your business.
- Take it easy. Take time to rest and organize your thoughts before jumping into what could be a mistake.
- Save a little every day. With the upcoming ICD 10 we expect claims to be delayed so we strongly recommend putting some money away every month for this eventuality.
- Embrace the cloud. Compliance is cheaper on the cloud. Networking and sharing files are also easier in the cloud.
- Don’t buy stuff you don’t need. Toys are nice but quite often expensive. Consider leasing instead of buying.
- Quit smoking. For that matter, make time to exercise. You will be more productive and potentially reduce health risks and costs.
- Empower your people. Train and give them a sense of confidence.
Note: The information in this article is based on a Sprint Business flyer. The same was so clever that we couldn’t let them go to waste.